The flash tool for Xperia™ is really known as Emma once you install it during this Beta software, and it runs on all Windows computers. This tool is confirmed operating for many markets globally*, with a number of exceptions** thanks to distribution restrictions.
To install the flash tool, follow the steps below:
Stape one : you've got to transfer the Flash tool for Xperia devices.
Stape two : Then unfasten the file you downloaded and place it on your laptop.
Stape three : within the unzipped folder, run Emma.exe. throughout the installation, confirm you keep in mind the installation path:
2. Default path in Windows thirty two bit is: “C:\Program Files\Sony Mobile\Emma\”
stape four : Copy the Customization.ini file. you discover it within the Flash_tool_for_Xperia_X.zip.
stape five : Paste the Customization.ini file into the installation folder. The installation folder is that the folder named Emma within the installation path examples on purpose three.1 and 3.2 above.
stape half-dozen : Click begin > All programs > Sony Mobile > Emma (if you used the default installation path from step three above) to start out the flash tool
To learn the way to flash computer code on your phone, please click hear
There is however are you able to flash computer code on your phone:
1. Computer: Open Emma from the beginning menu of your laptop.
2. Connect a USB cable to your laptop.
3. Phone: put off your phone.
4. Connect your phone to the USB cable whereas holding the flash key (for example Volume down). The flash key varies between models. For a whole key mapping, see the supported phones page.
• Computer: choose the computer code you wish to flash within the Service list. The tool mechanically detects the phone model and lists obtainable computer code versions, that area unit known as Services during this flash tool.
• Click on Apply Service. The phone can currently be flashed.
to know more about go http://mobileflashsoftwarefreedownload.blogspot.com